I’m sure most of my regular readers read Parul at Orange Ice Candy. And if you don’t, well here’s my good deed for the day – introducing you to her witty, clever blog. And what better time to do it than now, when she is busy promoting her second book – By The Water Cooler?
So here are the rules of the contest.
- You need to write a post telling a story or an anecdote based in an office. It could be about you, your spouse, kids, neighbour, whoever – it just needs to be based in an office. It can be funny, serious, somewhere in between, but it needs to be based in an office. It can feature a single protagonist or multiple characters, but it…yes, I know, you got it.
- You need to link to her post
- You need to put By The Water Cooler in the title of your post
- You need to leave her a link to your post in the comments section
- If you don’t have a blog, leave her your entry in the comments section and it will be counted
PRIZES – Five autographed copies of By The Water Cooler are up for grabs. The five best entries will be decided by her husband, the esteemed M so please remember to pick up your grouses with him.
LAST DATE – October 31st, 2010
I wish I had an entry myself but after my two bitterly unhappy years in office I am not even able to hark back to the good old days when I enjoyed the company of colleagues. I think I’m going to need her book to remind me of office fun! Alright then folks, take it away.