– My hair grip – the Bean calls it a shark and runs around the house snapping it at people. Then she leaves it in some unimaginably Bean-ish place that no one else is small enough to crawl into – and we never see it again.
– My phone – and it’s invariably on silent so I can’t even ring and locate it.
– Scissors. And nailcutters. Really. Always. Why?
– Interesting people. Just as you befriend them, they move or you move and you are left with a virtual friendship.
– Slippers. For a person who takes so much care of her feet, I am always roaming around barefeet, hunting for my slippers
– The OA 😀
And here an award from Priya for being an honest blogger and a beautiful blogger! Thanks very much Priya – this is awesome and very sweet of you.
and Itchy’s award for being creative.
And finally here is an award I have to thank all of you for. The Avant Garde Bloggies Award – for the Most Evocative Post on Parenting. Thanks AGBA and thank you guys 🙂 It’s a pleasure having you here, interacting with you and seeing the world through your eyes. Stick with me.. the best is yet to be 😉