So UTBT is running a poll here on home languages and learning a second language. If you have any opinion whatsoever on what language your kids should be learning at home and how you want to go about it, do go and give your valuable opinion here. It would really help her so do spare some time for it.
I’d be happy to hear about it in my comments section too.
Also, a guide for those taking autos in Delhi by a friend of mine. Here goes
I dread to travel around Delhi in auto rickshaws. It’s horribly stressful. They refuse, overcharge, misbehave and harass us most of the time. So here are few options to set things straight.
- Make sure you note the vehicle no before you get in.
- Check the website link http://www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/sms-services-6767.htm and follow the instructions. It really works.
- Call 100, register your complaint and the PCR vans in the area you are in, arrive in no time to help out.
- When the driver refuses to go by the meter, agree to go at the rate he announces. As soon as you spot a traffic booth or a traffic policeman on your way, inform them
- When they refuse to go where you need to, get into the rickshaw and call the police, and don’t get out until they reach the spot.
It’s worked for me, brilliantly. Delhi police is improving, in fact am rather impressed. Give them a chance and exercise your right.