How to participate?
- In your blog, write a blog entry on any one of the top 10 Women development issues (listed below). It can be a story or an anecdote or a personal reflection or a policy recommendation or a public call to action. The intent is to make an impact on the reader. (Note: If you don’t have ablog, please see this separate blog post for non-bloggers).
- Tag 3 other fellow bloggers (and inform them) so they could also participate. Bloggers tagged should be blogging outside IL.
- Attach one of the below banners to your contest entry
- Provide a link to this announcement in your contest entry
- Let us know of your participation by providing a link to your entry in the comments section of this blog post.
- See Detailed Terms & Conditions.
Top 10 Women Development Issues
(in no particular order)
1. Dowry & Domestic Violence
2. Trafficking & Sexual Crimes
3. Female infanticide & Sex Selective Abortions
4. Women’s Education
5. Financial Freedom
6. Workplace inequality
7. Political Representation
8. Reproductive Rights
9. Hygiene & Healthcare
- All eligible participants get an Indusladies Cap!
- A panel will select the top 10 impactful contributions and we will feature them in the Indusladies Homepage, Facebook page & Twitter during the 10 days prior to the International Women’s Day. That is a TON of visibility as Indusladies get ~5 Lakh visitors a month.
- Each of the top 10 finalist will get an Indusladies T-Shirt.
- THE Most impactful Contribution (as selected by the panel) will get a cash prize of Rs.10,000.
- Entries should be posted between now and Feb 25th
- Top 10 Entries Featured – Feb 26th – March 7th
- “Most Impactful Entry” Announced on International Women’s Day – March 8th.