- Well, we can finally put to rest the old grouse that the female form alone is exploited. After Daniel Craig being tortured, Ranbir dropping his towel, Johnny boy with his chaddis slipping off, Farhan in the shower and Amir’s early morning discovery of tattoos, I can say I am satisfied. I don’t know about the rest of you greedy girls.
- Jiah Khan annoys me more than nails on a blackboard.
- Why oh why does Amir find Asin’s character attractive? What is it with men and silly, childish women who lie through their teeth? I thought people wanted to build relationships on honesty. It’s amazing how much the two main characters fabricate through the movie. The horror of it is the realisation that he is avenging a woman who didn’t even know who he really was. waah.
- Jiah Khan annoys me to the extent of wanting to pull my own hair out just to distract myself.
- Tell me again, why is Asin a star? She overacts and is rather plain looking. So what gives?
- Jiah Khan is so annoying she makes Janice look acceptable.
- The movie was too stylised. And too long. And we went on a bad day when I wanted to leave behind my cares. I came back with all my cares and then some.
- Jiah Khan is very little beyond the long hair and the awful accent. Actually Asin’s accent pops out at times and pisses one off too. But hey, lets get back to Jiah…
- Why don’t millionaire men notice when I am helping blind people cross the road, teaching my maid’s daughter and splashing in puddles? Hey, I can be cloyingly sweet, silly, a liar and annoying, if you want me to. Well, I could try!
- Jiah Khan should stick to showing off her long legs in short shorts.
Ignore me. I am a cranky old woman. The movie is worth a watch.